Thursday, May 20, 2010

the May 20th 2010 memories.

first of all, i would like to say happy birthday to my twins who got the same birthday with me, Alif Arafat
and Druchylla Lyn.
May you both be blessed by God always and forever.

moving on, i wanna say thank you to those who greeted me,
whether through Face-book, text messages or even face to face.
thank you so much girls and guys out there.
you girls and guys are great. :) (Y)

and i - seriously enjoy the moment i had today.
receiving all those birthday greetings and gift.

to my top 5 greeters,
thank you for the very advanced greeting.
especially to Ninie,
who greeted me yesterday on the May 19th at 07:00 am. ;D
you go girl. :)

to all my friends in Brunei,
thank you 'cause you guys still greet me even though we're far away from each other now.
and makes me feel remembered. :')
you girl and guys are sweet.
the best one. <3

to teacher Mercy,
thank you for the gift and the hug.
you were just like my mum when you hugged me just now,
which makes me smiled in tears. :')

to both my sisters - deathfairy and gede,
thank you for the kiss on my cheeks.
i wish will be kissed by bboy too but facts are right,
not everything we wish will become reality.

to all my classmates in SMSM form 4A,
thank you for the birthday song you girls sang for me this morning.
i truly feel appreciated by you all,
thank you for accepting me as one of the members in the class,
and makes me feel truly loved. :)

to my schoolmates,
thank you for the random greeting when we passed by each other.
imma lovin' it so much,
you girls looked cool in that way. :)

to all the facebook wallers,
a very big THANKYOU for passing by and dropping those beautiful words which full of prayers and motivation.
go go friends,
keep in touch always. :D

to my sweet lullabyTDBY,
thank you for the wish, luck, support and your love that you had given me.
i never regret loving you each and everyday of my life.
mwahxs! <3

to my brotha gmie jojio,
thank you broo,
for the gift - seriously it made me cried.
*HUGS* :')

and last but never the least

to my sweet and rock mamma,
thank you for the greeting mumx,
i wish you're here with us and that i miss you mummy...
sorry for everything i had done before...
since i am growing up now i promise i'll change and i promise i'll be better.
thankyou for the unconditional love you had given to me,
you're the best mum ever and you're my queen...

lastly,
my wish for today and forever is to love this simple life that God had created for me.

once again, thank you EVERYONEEEE!
*HUGSHUGSHUGS*

Niesya