Wednesday, May 19, 2010

selagi ada rindu, TDBYs'♥

Hi. Couple yang cool is one of the best trend di facebook masani. nada lagi couple yang poklen and mempressure each other ah macam dulu dulu di friendster, habis comment di repeat banyak kali. Relaks bui, inda ada urang kan mencuri boypren mu ah :P mun lawa, kali.HAHAHAHA. tapi ku rasa nda mungkin pulang. TDBY ku cukup dh untuk aku. life ku complete udh ada ia. :) here are some stories yang aku imagine and create sendiri through what aku pernah baca or maybe experienced. ;)
-
This couple memang sweet berabis ah, banyak kawan durang suka kacau ni and tease durang. ahaks :P sekali one day Girlfriendnya ni mentle wah pasal something. sampai inda bermood melayan boyfriend, confirm ingau berabis ah. msn tah lagi, inda jua tau kali cemana usul muka each other but boyfriend ni try jua kan memujuk ah. sekuat hati :D

B: sayang oi sayang. kenapa you? :s
G: nada papa ah, kenapa?
B: exsin ni eh, cium karang.
G: capi?
B: inda. :s lajuwah, kenapakan? did i do something wrong to you honey? feels guilty here. :(
G: nope, nothing at all by. :)
B: serious?
G: (signed out)
B: (KABAK KABAK HATI. takut kana putuskan)
G: (Online)
B: sayang ~ why kan?
G: Inda ada papa. :')
B: why tears arah emoticon?
G: because ..
B: apa .. ?
G: atu .. nada :/
B: tell me honey, now.
G: i have ..
B: apa? (hope nothing bad happens)
G: i went to the hospital just now and had a check up about my health lately. :/
B: and? (heart beating faster as if she's pregnant)
G: i have ..
B: come one sayang, just tell me. hugs
G: i have cancer sayang :|
B: WHAAAAAAAAAAT? SERIOUS? (heart starts to drop)
G: awu. banar ni, inda me kan membual ah sama you. :( my life will end soon yknow.
B: no no no. manada :(
G: ada. liat muka me pucat right tiap hari if di sch?
B: awu pulang -.- but you inda akan mati.
G: i don't know. :(
B: trust me baby. i know youre a strong girl and i love you so much.
G: i know, and ofcourse i love you too. but this is what we call takdir. :(
B: ai. don't say that.
G: sigh.
B: hmm, i gotta go baby. have to rest, love you so much TDBYbaby. kiss forehead, hugs tightly. :')
G: me too, kay? love you more than what you expect. :( hugs.
G&B: (Signed Out)

At School esoknya ..
B: (stares at her)
G: kenapa sayang?
B: nada. (starts to feel sad)
G: no, not that sad face. (hold his cheeks)
B: i just can't accept everything that will happen between you and me wah sayang. siapatah yang kan mc me pagi pagi ah nanti, siapatah yang kan cium me if me nangis, siapatah yang kan pujuk me if me kalah ah main bula, siapatah yang kan support me if teambula me lose, siapa? :(
G: eh. relaks sayang. selagi masih ada masa, and mcm syg ckp selagi ada rindu - selagi ada TDBY, tani mesti selalu sama sama. (starts to cry and head on his shoulders)
B: (starts to drop a tear and kiss her forehead while crying)
G: (close both eyes and starts to cry)
B: i love you TDBY. mwaa cheeks :)
G: awu, me love you too. :)

After school the guy went to a shop and terjumpa the girl's mother and asked about her health.
B: banarkah mummy - ya ada cancer ah?
mummyr: Awu, banar. it's positive and we have to be patience about it.
B: awu, i know. (heart starts to feel so worried and curious)

Few months have passed and the Girl's situation is getting worst. The guy never stops visiting her at the Hospital everyday :') and everyday before he goes home, he'll say ..
B: aku sayang kau TDBY. kau tah yang selalu buat aku senyum ah tiap hari. i just don't know what will happen to me if youre not around anymore. *while holding her hands and kiss forehead before saying goodbye :')
G says dalam hati: TDBY, aku pun sayang kau jua sampai eternity. paham kau? kau tah yang terbaik pernah ada dalam hidup ku walaupun hidup ku just for awhile.

The girl acts as if she's sleeping but actually she hears it everyday and will drop a tear after the boy went out of her room/ward.

Few weeks later.
Early morning, The boy received a message from the girl's mother saying that she's gone forever. his heart was pumping fast, his mind was spinning, his soul was shredding and his legs were shaking. he just don't know what to do. Masa ya di rumah the girl after prayer was done, the girl's mother gave him a cute light Yell0W envelope. It was from his late girlfriend, she wrote the letter just few days before she passed away. he opened it and read it with full of sadness. the letter says ..

"dear my TDBYboy[M.o] ♥,
I am always there everytime you need me, i am always there when you are alone and i will always kiss your forehead everynight while you were sleeping just like what you did when i was with you. If you miss me, you can always visit me in dreamland. Now i believe in forever and ever, it really exist honey and i really trust this love. I am writing this letter with a painful situation all around me, with medicine all over my body and a sadness in my heart. You are one of the best thing that ever happened to me and i love you always sayang. Just be happy with life, find a true love that would almost replace me and create a wonderful memory for you to remember always. don't be a kid anymore and i know you'll be okay after a while, kay? just keep our memories tight, as tight as my love to you, as deep as the ocean, as far as the seas and as cute as it could. hugs, i love you forever. xxTDBY'yellz"

P:S-
♥ no matter where i am and whatever that i am doing, i promise you this one thing TDBYboy - my heart, my love and my soul. it's all yours. now and forever. through eternity and paradise ♥


love always, TDBYgirl.
♥ a.yellz ♥

copyright reserved.
-niesya-